xecutionx

Currently Playing?

Ther estart the game bit is completely awful. It should be: "Try getting the new version, then find out it's not the correct one, and try for hours to find one that works."

Search for "CS v20 patch" That's the newest one....if you don't use steam. If you do.... I have no clue.

Ther estart the game bit is completely awful. It should be: "Try getting the new version, then find out it's not the correct one, and try for hours to find one that works."

Search for "CS v20 patch" That's the newest one....if you don't use steam. If you do.... I have no clue.

i do use steam....... :(*

@Greg....Seriously, are you who I think you are? >.>

Of course. Where'd think I got hosting for my site? =P

Back on topic ... WC3. Years after it's release and I'm still playing.

Warcraft 3. I play FT, meaning Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne.

Go to battle.net, I think you can find info on it there.

If you don't like games, probably the wrong forum. :P

Yeah, I really don't play the regular matchup modes on WC3 anymore. Mainly I just play custom maps and such that other people have made. It's really fun.

Ah, I tend to count console games as also computer games. I'm mainly a console gamer, WC3 is pretty much the only PC game I play. I picked up Oblivion but I've barely played it.

Do you guys know of any rpg that are free to play? i've been really bored and i want something fun and free to play, so if you have any ideas please let me know?

http://runescape.com is a rather good online mmorpg. I've been playing it for almost a month now, and got my chick up to lv. 30 =3 Its worth checking out.

NOOO!! NOT RUNESCAPE AGAIN

lol i played forever im lvl 114 and have almost every thing on the game, and i quit becuase it got boring so pleae PLEASE dont get adicted again lol

damn 114? What was your char name thats pretty good. I played for a while, I think my combat was 60. but i have pretty high stats. I was even a member for a while.

Anzu whats your RS Char name?

lol, yeah, i played for a LONG time and i really liked the game but then it got boring so afther i quit with the lvl 114 and i started another one i got that one to like 92.....but than again...... i quit...... idont want to get adicted again....... i dont really play anymore... so i dont think my name would do you any good but the lvl 114 is yojimbo945 or something of the sort...... and the second one is Francisck.....

damn 114? What was your char name thats pretty good. I played for a while, I think my combat was 60. but i have pretty high stats. I was even a member for a while.

Anzu whats your RS Char name?

Anzuma

I wish I had a credit card or something tho. I want a membership. ;.;

HL2 - love the gfx and physics, AI as well

So terrible structured though, Garys mod is great fun - the physics engine really is a work of art

gameplay boring as though and plot ?! boron

BF2 = good fun, still prefer lan battles of AOM and BF1942 tho

Wow I thought I was the only one playing G-Mod

There are a few games that really annoy me... Runescape and WoW in particular. Lately I have been playing alot of Halo 2 on X-box live and I've also been playing Midnight Club 3 - DUB Edition on my PSP.

The only thing that annoys me about Runescape is the random member shouting NOOB every 5 seconds. >.< I got 'er up to lv 36 now. I have like, two quests to finish up and my free quests are gone. I REALLY wish I could get a membership. ;.;

you know what i just figured out...runespace private servers, like you can get any item you want and stuff, i mean there awsome but the items dont affect the real runespace game, if you wnat i can show you a couple of videos of runespace private servers.