By using this website and Novabench software, you agree to the following:
- Novabench is not affiliated with any hardware manufacturers appearing on this site
- All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners
- "Novabench" is a registered trademark
- You may not use our trademark in any way that implies official endorsement or affiliation
Novabench Software License
- All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of our benchmarks and the results data on this website
- However, the data are given 'as is', and no claims are made as to their suitability for any purpose
- Please do not scrape benchmark data from this website
This License agreement is made between Novawave Inc. and the user of the Novabench Program:
- Non-commercial use only: The Program may only be used for non-commercial purposes
No part of the Program may be disassembled, reverse engineered, decompiled, modified or altered
The Program is supplied 'as is', without warranty, and no liability will be accepted by Novawave Inc. or any legal vendors of this software for any damage incurred by the use of this software
Neither directly nor indirectly can you rent, sell or lease the Program by any means
Purchased licenses (including Commercial License, and Novabench Pro) have the following terms:
- Novabench Commercial License:
- Holders of a Commercial License are exempted from clause 1.
- One (1) Commercial License is required for each commercial-use Novabench installation. Uninstalling Novabench frees the license for re-use.
- Exception for Journalism: You may use Novabench without a Commercial License when publishing benchmark data in news reporting or analysis.
- Novabench Pro may be installed on all computers owned by licensee
- Software updates are included for the current major version at time of purchase
- Future major version releases will be a paid update
- Your use of licensed software does not expire
This document was last modified on July 10, 2017