Recommended Posts

hi,,

my macbook pro 13 2015 2,7 ghz 128gb 8 gb ram

has novabench score of 746, just bought last week,my first apple prduct, but somethimes when i using different programs  same time or a program like a kodi the picture is freezyng stoping, is it normal, i bouhgt it from apple store was refurbished item, that why i worry, please anyone can help me with any checkin ideas, becouse never use ios before and allready paid 889£

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2017 at 7:15 AM, ewinship said:

My brand new (3-17) iMac has a way below average GPU speed. Any ideas why?

Make sure it's getting enough airflow, and make sure nothing's on low power mode.

On 6/19/2017 at 0:24 PM, myumyun said:

hi,,

my macbook pro 13 2015 2,7 ghz 128gb 8 gb ram

has novabench score of 746, just bought last week,my first apple prduct, but somethimes when i using different programs  same time or a program like a kodi the picture is freezyng stoping, is it normal, i bouhgt it from apple store was refurbished item, that why i worry, please anyone can help me with any checkin ideas, becouse never use ios before and allready paid 889£

 

First of all, Macs run Mac OS X, not iOS. Secondly, in my experience, Macs just like to freeze up sometimes and thirdly, could you please post a link to your Novabench results so we could see a more in depth analysis of your score? Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/06/2017 at 11:16 PM, NickPick528 said:

Make sure it's getting enough airflow, and make sure nothing's on low power mode.

First of all, Macs run Mac OS X, not iOS. Secondly, in my experience, Macs just like to freeze up sometimes and thirdly, could you please post a link to your Novabench results so we could see a more in depth analysis of your score? Thank you.

Verified Novabench Score: 742

Tested on Jul 2, 2017 at 04:12
 
CPU Vendor Intel Core i5 running at 2.7GHz 

GPU Vendor Intel Iris Graphics 6100 

OS Logo Mac OS X 10.12.5

8GB RAM (Score: 174)
- RAM Speed: 7686 MB/s

CPU Tests (Score: 463) 
- Show details


GPU Tests (Score: 43)
- 3D FPS: 100

Disk Tests (Score: 62)
- Write Speed: 311 MB/s

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, myumyun said:

Verified Novabench Score: 742

Tested on Jul 2, 2017 at 04:12
 
CPU Vendor Intel Core i5 running at 2.7GHz 

GPU Vendor Intel Iris Graphics 6100 

OS Logo Mac OS X 10.12.5

8GB RAM (Score: 174)
- RAM Speed: 7686 MB/s

CPU Tests (Score: 463) 
- Show details


GPU Tests (Score: 43)
- 3D FPS: 100

Disk Tests (Score: 62)
- Write Speed: 311 MB/s

 

 

All of those components seem to being functioning just as they should be. Do you have an Early 2015 MacBook Pro or a Mid 2015 MacBook Pro? Because if it's an early 2015, you're scoring about 20 points above average, but if it's mid 2015, you're scoring about 300 points under average. Check by clicking the Apple logo at the top left corner of the screen, and click "About this Mac".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now