Sign in to follow this  
SterlingPC

[OLD VERSION] Can't upload 3

Hello all, new to benchmarking and NovaBench, looking forward to corresponding w/ you all. Now that being said, I am having issues w/ low scores and a problem w/ a super low SSD/hardware score.

Here is a CPUID link for my system: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2509920

I tried to upload my results to compare and I get the error the other two fellows posted about. I attached the .nbr file

Also my OCZ Vertex 4 SSD has a score of 16 similar to a guy in another post. My CPU is overclocked to 2.5 from 2.2 stock. I can still overclock higher as my CPU temp stay very low (highest when gaming to 38C max) to improve scores. Is it my motherboards fault???

Thanks for helping!

9-13-2012Test.nbr

Ok so I learned that my bios has pciide still set up so I went in and edited my registry and then went into my bios and enabled AHCI. The change more than doubled my AS SSD benchmark score, SO I ran Novabench to see if the change would increase my score and to my surprise the HDD score stayed the same, but the overall score went down a few points! Still cannot compare results!

Attached is the results from that test.

9-14-2012 Test.nbr

Yes, there is definitely something wrong with your SSD write speed score. It seems to be calculated incorrectly, which is why the server is rejecting your results when you try and submit them.

Can you run the disk speed test individually from the Test menu, and tell me if the score is consistently low?

Sounds like Novabench doesn't like your SSD I'm afraid. The next release will have much better SSD support, but I don't have a release date yet.

I have a similar issue. I cannot upload my file and get a results invalid message. The only thing I can think may be causative is that I do have pc3200 mixed with pc2700 memory. System seems to accept it but maybe novabench doesn't??

7nNOV-3.nbr