Sign in to follow this  
King-Orgy

Reporting a bug

not sure its the right forum to report the bug
however my benchmark link http://novabench.com/view/100485 it don't shows the correct mhz it should be "Intel Core i5 760 2.80GHz running at 3600+ MHZ"
is it because i have turbo boost enable? most over-clockers disable the turbo boost function but i just leave it on lol

oh i just noticed now it dont supports my hard drive? because it shows Drive Write Speed: 0 MB/s

edit:
just tested now without any oc and sems Drive write speed don't works with oc or my hardware fails
http://novabench.com/view/100459

Edited by King-Orgy

Moved to the NovaBench forum.

The clock speed is obtained from a CPU register calculation, so it's possible NovaBench may be wrong, or your clock isn't running as fast as you think. You can find out for sure with something like CPU-Z.

As for your harddrive, there are only a handful of results in the database with a score of 0MB/s. So while you aren't alone, it looks like a very isolated bug that I'll need to look into. What brand HDD do you have, is it solid-state? Does it work correctly when you run the test by itself from the tests menu?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the reply.

CPU-Z and everest ultimate shows CPU speed at 3763mhz

about my HDD its a wester digital 5000WD-AAKS and haven't noticed any problems jet.
and yes it works fine running from test menu but it don't shows me a result only 0mb/s
however it only shows a result if my system isn't overclocked.

tested now with a different HDD benchmark with oc and without oc shows me a result.