Verified NovaBench Score: 1859
Test run on April 24, 2013 at 01:29
My results for my new rig. This is the first PC I have built. Prior to this I had installed gpu, psu, hdd, etc. but never did the whole shebang. I had a great time learning about everything and putting it all together. I use it mostly for work (not computer based, merely word processing, web, email, etc.) and gaming. I used to be primarilly a console gamer but when I heard the ps4 specs were going to be akin to a mid-level gaming PC from last year, I decided to make the jump over to PC's for everything. Eventually I want to use my PC to control every bit of electronics in my house. Thermostat, television, lighting, kitchen, etc.
I OC'd my cpu up to 4.4 ghz. It does not show up this way under the cpu information here, but according to other forum posts, the benchmark test does take it into account.
Microsoft Windows 8 Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz running at 3401 MHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 GPU 16330 MB System RAM (Score: 248)
- RAM Speed: 14166 MB/s CPU Tests (Score: 572)
- Floating Point Operations/Second: 103673036
- Integer Operations/Second: 553029052
- MD5 Hashes Generated/Second: 1575402 Graphics Tests (Score: 997)
- 3D Frames Per Second: 2586 Hardware Tests (Score: 42)
- Primary Partition Capacity: 233 GB
- Drive Write Speed: 247 MB/s