All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Phoenix Suns comprise experienced a terrible time, one particular of increasing pains, very long wasting streaks and blowout losses. Nonetheless https://www.bucksfansstoreonline.com/Ersan_Ilyasova_Jersey-42, upon Monday evening they position alongside one another a efficiency that was significantly towards that of the employees that arrived in just with the NBA worst background.Far more Dollars coverageSterling Brown is made up of develop into just one of Dollars unsung heroesBucks-Celtics playoff program setBucks deep bench methods up within very first spherical5 components identified towards Dollars-Pistons Activity 4Electronic Further Pounds at some point split throughout inside very first roundKelly Oubre Jr. experienced 27 details and 13 rebounds, and the Suns rallied versus a 10-stage fourth quarter deficit in direction of overcome the NBA-least difficult Milwaukee Pounds 114-105 upon Monday night time.We cant back again down whenever a staff goes upon a function, Oubre mentioned. Weve acquired towards generate our individual, also, coming again at them.Devin Booker excess 22 information and Deandre Ayton experienced 19 details and 12 rebounds, which includes a solution layup with 35.8 seconds in direction of enjoy that gave the Suns a 4-fact direct.Booker and Ayton teamed up upon the participate in after Ayton rolled toward the basket.He preached in direction of me all the year over that go, above how men overplay him occasionally and how the lane is specifically there for me, Ayton claimed.The Suns outscored the Pounds 38-23 within the very last quarter and swept the 2-activity time collection with Milwaukee https://www.bucksfansstoreonline.com/Jaylen_Morris_Jersey-43.All-Star Giannis Antetokounmpo experienced 21 specifics and 13 rebounds, and Malcolm Brogdon scored 19 information for the Pounds, who include dropped 2 instantly online games for the very first year this time. Milwaukee shot 36.8 p.c as a employees.It style of complicated towards believe we shed in direction of Phoenix two times, Antetokounmpo mentioned. Nevertheless they performed improved than us. They arrived out there and preset the tone.I dont feel we consider them as significantly as we really should, Brogdon mentioned. It exactly a absence of consideration.The Dollars led by means of 16 specifics in just the 1st 50 %, basically in direction of path as a result of 3 within just the 3rd quarter.Milwaukee, the personnel with the NBA excellent highway heritage coming inside, couldnt area absent Phoenix inside of the very last quarter.Booker swished a 3-pointer with 237 towards move for a 100-98 Suns guide https://www.bucksfansstoreonline.com/Nikola_Mirotic_Jersey-51, and Oubre corner 3 generated it 103-100. Brogdon acquired a favorable superior soar upon a 3 in the direction of tie it, however Tyler Johnson and Ayton scored the subsequent 2 baskets unanswered for the Suns.The Suns carried out via creating 7 of 8 free of charge throws inside of the top 24.1 seconds.Ended up discovering our rhythm. Were being obtaining techniques in the direction of pull out game titles, Oubre mentioned.The Dollars took a 31-20 guide into the moment quarter. They were being up 40-24 just after Lopez produced a 3 with 832 toward perform within just the very first fifty percent.The Suns lower the add towards 54-52 at halftime. Johnson and Josh Jackson knocked down back again-towards-again 3s in direction of cap off a 10-0 function higher than the very last 90 seconds of the initial fifty percent.Booker 3 with 1002 still left inside the 3rd tied the rating at 55, and the Suns took their very first add of the video game, 64-63, upon Ayton 12-footer with 535 towards transfer in just the quarter. Then Johnson steal and layup experienced the Suns up 70-67.Suggestion-INSBUCKS F Pau Gasol manufactured his Dollars debut just after signing upon Sunday, and performed 5 minutes. His deal was purchased out as a result of the San Antonio Spurs ultimate 7 days Mirza Teletovic Jersey, creating him playoff qualified. Ersan Ilyasova performed even with some still left hamstring aggravation and scored 11 facts with 10 forums. Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Christian Yelich, the 2018 Countrywide League MVP, sat courtside for the match.SUNS F T.J. Warren forgotten his 16th specifically video game with ankle agony. Oubre blocked a job substantial-tying 3 photographs, 2 within just the 3rd quarter. Ayton was assessed a complex foul for saying his displeasure at a get hold of inside of the 3rd quarter. The Suns blocked a period significant 10 photographs Brook Lopez Jersey, and tied a period higher with 56 rebounds.AN EXTENSION FOR BLEDSOE The Milwaukee Pounds declared the signing of Bledsoe towards a agreement extension in advance of he took the court docket towards his prior workers, which traded him in the direction of Milwaukee inside November 2017. Bledsoe listened to boos towards Suns supporters for the duration of the video game, going given that of how he expressed his demand from customers towards be dealt by social media.Precisely exceptionally energized for Eric and for our business. He surely gained an extension, and he been a enormous aspect of what weve finished toward day, Dollars mind train Mike Budenholzer mentioned. Of course we imagine he a large component of what had been executing shifting in advance, by natural means not this 12 months nevertheless for the subsequent a few or 4 a long time.Bledsoe, who woofed at the Suns bench at the time images he generated upon that close of the courtroom inside the initially fifty percent, ignored the Dollars ultimate video game, Saturday at Utah, with again suffering. He scored 15 specifics and includes started off all 62 video games he consists of performed this period.
  3. The return of Jon Grey against the disabled checklist couldnt incorporate appear at a improved year for the Colorado Rockies. Grey struck out 10 in excess of 6 innings in just his initially get started because April and starter Raimel Tapia strike his to start with vocation dwelling operate, aiding the Rockies close an 8-match skid with a 6-3 gain previously mentioned the Arizona Diamondbacks upon Friday night time. Grey, generating his to start with start off mainly because April 13, permitted 2 operates upon 7 hits for his 1st victory of the year. Colorado opening working day beginner, Grey broke a bone inside of his remaining foot within just the fourth inning of his 3rd start out of the period and went upon the disabled record.Report proceeds under ... I did a Quite Wonderful activity slowing aspects down, Grey reported. I understood it would be a small uncomfortable coming back again into a huge league circumstance nonetheless I basically desired in direction of crank out it sluggish as probable and crank out optimistic pitches. Grey mentioned his slider was functioning effectively and that he adopted a match software Charlie Blackmon Jersey, not nervous pertaining to rust against a extended year absent against the majors. What I observed presently was a repeatable shipping that he managed, Rockies supervisor Bud Black stated. The major tonight was a wonderful limited slider and he generated some Great pitches with the fastball down and absent Even though he required towards. Diamondbacks beginner Robbie Ray lasted 6 innings and threw a occupation significant 122 pitches. He permitted 4 operates upon 5 hits with 9 strikeouts and walked 5, tying a time superior. Chris Owings strike a few of solo house operates for Arizona, which shed a time large 3rd consecutive match at property. They only style of chipped absent at aspects and tacked upon, threw up 6 operates and regretably it was far too a great deal for us in direction of conquer, Diamondbacks supervisor Torey Lovullo claimed. Charlie Blackmon led off the recreation with a solo property function in direction of instantly sector Carlos Estevez Jersey, his 17th, and 3rd leadoff homer of the period. Jake Lamb 2-out double within the backside of the initially drove within just Gregor Blanco in the direction of tie it at 1. Grey struck out the aspect inside of that inning. The Rockies plated 2 operates inside the 3rd off Ray, who threw 75 pitches all through his to start with 3 innings. Ray walked Mark Reynolds and Trevor Tale in the direction of open up the inning, and with a person out, Tapia drove within Reynolds with a grounder. Ryan Hanigan, termed up versus the minors former inside the working day, presented a 2-out solitary in the direction of motivation inside of Tale and present Colorado a 3-1 direct https://www.rockiesshopgear.com/Nolan_Arenado_Apparel-15. I felt such as I was close to the zone accurately shed, specifically hardly, mentioned Ray, who took his to start with reduction for the reason that Could possibly 9 towards Detroit. It hard. I received driving inside counts and compensated for it. The Diamondbacks manufactured it 3-2 in just the backside of the fourth upon Owings 10th property function of the time. Tapia involved in just the final of the 6th off Ray for a 4-2 Rockies direct. I be expecting it not my past, Tapia reported inside Spanish. Im moving in direction of continue to keep doing the job complicated toward attempt in the direction of retain it likely. Past Rockie Jorge De La Rosa gave up a function in direction of his ex-teammates within the 8th. A wild pitch permitted Tapia in direction of rating against 3rd foundation. Owings moment household work arrived off Rockies reliever Mike Dunn inside of the 8th. Significant League will save chief Greg Holland pitched the 9th for his 26th of the period. The conserve tied Huston Highway initial-50 percent Rockies background of 26 in advance of the All-Star split. FLURRY OF ROCKIES MOVES The Rockies, inside reinstating Grey against the disabled record, far too known as up Hanigan against Triple-A Albuquerque. Reliever Chad Qualls was selected for assignment and catcher Tom Murphy was optioned towards Triple-A. He delivers that veteran existence that I feel is calming toward a great deal of our more youthful pitchers, Black reported of Hanigan. Figures Diamondbacks reliever Archie Bradley observed his 12-video game scoreless streak close any time Nolan Arenado tripled and scored upon Reynolds grounder within just the 7th inning, delivering the Rockies a 5-2 contribute Nolan Arenado Jersey. Arenado triple was his fourth this thirty day period and tied the Rockies franchise background for the thirty day period of June. TRAINERS Area Diamondbacks CF A.J. Pollock homered 2 times and performed 7 innings for Triple-A Reno within just El Paso Friday. Still he not almost certainly toward be spot back again upon the principal league roster this weekend and will consider what Lovullo identified as a comfortable landing as soon as he well prepared toward return. OF Yasmany Tomas acquired Friday off and will engage in back again Saturday, then be applied as specified hitter upon Sunday. Rockies 2B D.J. LeMahieu did not enjoy Friday, nevertheless may possibly return in direction of the lineup as shortly as Saturday. He strike, ran and fielded just before the recreation. Black reported he hopes in the direction of attain OF Carlos Gonzalez off the 10-working day disabled checklist by means of Monday.
  4. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. There are just a few groups remaining within just the majors that Tampa Bay Rays rookie Chris Archer hasnt confronted, and he gets to be a split at just one of them Saturday with the Philadelphia Phillies developing a exceptional end at Tropicana Industry.The Phillies hadnt performed at the Trop considering that 2009 just before Friday evening 2-1 victory upon a operate in just the 9th inning, offering them 6 wins within just 7 online games.Archer watches a whole lot of online video as aspect of his regular monthly activity prep, nonetheless even even more as a result towards an unknown opponent which include this Dave Hollins Jersey. He additionally viewed Friday in direction of perspective how the Phillies would line up with a selected hitter towards a directly-hander inside Rays rookie Jake Faria.Post carries on right here ...Ive by now viewed lots of online video upon this employees by now, reported Archer, who stated he evaluated tape of the Phillies versus Atlanta Mike Foltynewicz and the Refreshing York Mets Noah Syndergaard, only as 2 Nationwide League pitchers with identical pitching types.Whilst Archer contains in no way pitched versus the Phillies, his counterpart, Philadelphia Jake Arrieta, hasnt confronted the Rays in just additional than 5 a long time, deciding on up his very last gain with Baltimore inside of his remaining outing in opposition to Tampa Bay inside of April 2013.Thus When Arrieta is apparently mortal from Tampa Bay within just his profession 3-3 with a 5.35 Generation, with simply 4 rivals drawing a superior Technology than the Rays that very just before Arrieta constructed into the ultimate pitcher he turned with the Chicago Cubs Manny Trillo Jersey.Arrieta incorporates a 4.50 Technology once generating his period debut Sunday, consequently this is simply just his minute outing with his fresh staff members. Archer is 1-0 with a 5.94 Technology, taking his lone gain inside Monday recreation from the White Sox.The Phillies include received 6 of 7 game titles https://www.philliesfansteamshop.com/Johnny_Callison_Apparel-108, and durable setting up pitching consists of been a huge aspect of it very first-12 months supervisor Gabe Kapler talked over the contention between his starters toward force just about every other in the direction of be much better, a common preset superior as a result of Arrieta.It extremely option, yet on your own observed what Schilling and Martinez did with the Pink Sox, Kapler mentioned once Friday acquire, citing effective commences versus Jake Pivetta and Vince Velasquez. Once just one person arrives out and incorporates a Wonderful start off, the other person requirements in direction of arrive out and recreation it, or do it a minor much better. As lengthy as there is value with it in between our commences, it great in direction of watch them competing inside of online games and striving toward activity the previous male functionality.The bullpen continues to be a largest scenario for the Rays they now include 7 losses through relievers, optimum within just the majors, and nearer Alex Colome received his moment Friday, supplying up a operate within the 9th.That places a lot more anxiety upon starters towards appear in the course of with good quality commences https://www.philliesfansteamshop.com/Nick_Pivetta_Apparel-40, and Archer is smoothly the Rays optimum dependable alternative as they beat during injury that include pressed bullpen times into month-to-month incidence.Philadelphia incorporates no these types of trouble their starters experienced a 2.87 Generation inside of 8 commences prior to Vince Velasquez gem Friday night time, permitting simply just a person function inside 6 2 3 innings. The rotation consists of authorized 2 operates or considerably less 8 periods in just 9 starts off, and 4 hits or significantly less within 6 of individuals begins.
  5. OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Orioles opened their 11-video game street holiday with a 10-2 gain more than the Oakland A's upon Thursday evening.Below's what some of the solution stats experienced toward say pertaining to the victory:Chris Davis upon the very first handful of innings malaise: he 1st number of innings I felt which includes we experienced a tiny jet lag functioning David Hess Jersey. Thus I consider it was enormous for us toward get hold of a bunch of hits and anyone style of obtain that monkey off their backs as soon as touring throughout nation.avis upon the HBP that wasn't: t strike the best of my foot. And (house plate umpire Bob Davidson) arrived back again afterwards and stated (catcher John) Jaso advised him that it strike my foot, and he apologized. That good. Inside of that predicament, I not likely in direction of wrong it, I completely need to have toward strike directly there. Davis upon homering in just the upcoming at-bat: n that scenario we are up immediately there, we include the add and we require in the direction of test in the direction of increase upon. Nobody suitable within just this recreation. No person strike 1.000, no person turns into every single get in touch with straight. It aspect of it. Youe simply received toward circulation upon.avis upon rookie Jason Hammel: t wasn the prettiest detail, however he competed, he gave us a probability and finished up relocating 6 innings and obtained the endeavor carried out. Nate McLouth upon how he taking part in: really feel beautiful positive. I really feel which include I am swinging at Great pitches and that what I joyful with for the greatest component. Using within just counts I require toward be within and placing optimistic swings upon pitches that I need in direction of swing at rather of variety of enabling the pitcher dictate what the pitches are that I supply at.cLouth upon early malaise: eah they scored all those 2 operates inside that moment inning and for us in the direction of appear back again within just that 3rd inning and strike them straight again with those people a few operates was substantial. McLouth upon every person within just the lineup hitting: t seems to be which includes it incorporates style of long gone where by a handful of males are sizzling at a season and then a couple of other adult men. I feel we may possibly start off towards style of roll below within just unison as a detailed lineup.ammel upon his struggles and having difficulties: asically, that the storyline. Normally on your own can endure While on your own are hoping toward track down it upon the mound within a video game. Nevertheless I did a attractive very good activity within just the minute of proscribing the harm. That may perhaps incorporate been a fairly huge inning. And the adult males scored a great deal of operates for us therefore I was ready in direction of continue to be competitive and only consider toward receive for the duration of it https://www.oriolesuniformsshop.com/Jim_Palmer_Apparel-19.Hammel upon his electrical power towards rebound as soon as variables don transfer nicely: h yeah, within just the over and above I would consist of folded effortlessly. The 1st several decades of my vocation, I obtain consequently pissed off that I start off seeking in direction of do also a great deal. And the simply course toward acquire during that things is towards do a lot less, actually. It one thing Ie found previously mentioned the several years. It was great towards comprise a large amount of operates in the direction of do the job with. That certainly developed it less difficult.ammel upon the early malaise: believe oneself may well check out either groups in all probability took a 6-hour flight in the direction of choose there. It was lovely unsightly. In all probability not the crispest baseball recreation at any time performed.anager Buck Showalter upon Hammel surviving: notify yourself, the 6th inning was significant, toward attain out of that. He intended some substantial pitches I imagine he is at a place inside of his job Whilst he gets to be https://www.oriolesuniformsshop.com/Colby_Rasmus_Apparel-47, I don recognize, outrageous or annoyed he is in a position towards funnel it in just the suitable guidance as a substitute of allowing it get hold of absent towards him.”Showalter upon the strike by way of pitch that wasn: didn require Chris in the direction of get hold of strike with a pitch there. I didn argue a great deal.”Showalter upon the early malaise: eah, they experienced the similar difficulties. I guess we received below inside a few hrs of each individual other. It a issue, no person at any time claimed it was gonna be (basic). I retain reminding myself they are 26, 27. Theye not 56 which include me, thus what I appear to be doesn exceptionally make any difference.”Showalter upon Nate: e assisted gradual down the leadoff thoughts. The queries arrived considering that we experienced several adult males competent of undertaking it Mike Mussina Jersey, which I really should seem correct fortunate concerning. Showalter upon Adam Jones and not staying ready towards capture a instant-inning liner: Jonesy was annoyed early upon and arrived again and experienced a significant night time for us. That ball was spinning again, however he not heading in direction of produce any excuses. It not straightforward. It specifically that he includes spoiled us with this kind of a superior point of enjoy https://www.oriolesuniformsshop.com/Hanser_Alberto_Apparel-117.”Showalter upon the staff: together with the frame of mind everybody acquired directly by now. Of class, they comprise it simply pertaining to each and every working day.
  6. MIAMI MARLINS Force RELEASEThe Miami Marlins unveiled a one of a kind 25th anniversary brand throughout an exceptional QA with the Marlins 1993 Opening Working day novice Charlie Hough and broadcaster Glenn Geffner at Marlins Park within entrance of choose existing Year Ticket Individuals who contain retained accounts due to the fact 1993 Curtis Granderson Jersey.Miami Marlins upon FOX Athletics FloridaVIDEO Marlins information, interviews one of a kind attributes2018 Marlins broadcast scheduleFOX Sports activities GoAdditionally, the Marlins will keep a 25th Anniversary weekend get together June 8-10 from San Diego, While the workers will put on commemorative throwback teal pinstripe uniforms for all a few game titles. The weekend will on top of that attribute an one of a kind 25th Anniversary bobblehead reward for Time Ticket Individuals https://www.marlinsapparel.com/Sergio_Romo_Apparel-92. Marlins Park will too convert back again the clock upon pricing that weekend, with $4 Vista Position tickets for all a few video games the identical charge as an grownup total admission ticket for Opening Working day within 1993. Further data with regards to the weekend acceptance and programming will be introduced at a afterwards day, this kind of as participant alumni appearances and a enthusiast manufactured artwork undertaking in direction of be commissioned at Marlins Park within just popularity of the anniversary and Marlins followers. The employees will on top of that realize situations against the inaugural year in the course of every single 2018 Marlins household recreation.For the duration of the June weekend party, Marlins Period Ticket Member Stuart Farber will toss out a ceremonial to start with pitch, as picked as a result of Charlie Hough throughout nowadays party.
  7. HOUSTON (AP) The Houston Astros offense appears toward be back again upon monitor.The moment totaling 21 operates within just their prior 7 game titles, the Globe Collection champs consist of scored in just double-stats in just just about every of their past 2.Yuli Gurriel and Alex Bregman every homered and Charlie Morton gained his 11th as the Astros combat the Chicago White Sox 12-6 Saturday for their 5th right acquire.I consider were swinging the bats perfectly and actively playing Great baseball, Bregman reported. I believe that offensively, we consist of a performed a Wonderful process of passing the baton toward the subsequent gentleman, and if we move forward in direction of do that, we will be financially rewarding.Morton (11-2) permitted 5 operates and 5 hits with 8 strikeouts inside of 5 2 3 innings. The specifically-hander consists of gained 4 of his previous 5 commences.I come to feel undesirable for Charlie simply because he acquired a tiny nickel and dimed at the close with a couple of smooth hits and an sick-timed stroll and then a effectively-positioned Justin Verlander Jersey, bases-clearing double, Houston supervisor AJ Hinch reported. I notion his things was Quite positive at the finish. . That proclaiming that he pitched improved than the line usually means, that shifting towards be the working day currently. Nonetheless a profitable pitcher, continue to a gentleman that gave us a probability in direction of earn.James Protects (3-10) permitted a period substantial-tying 8 operates upon a year-superior 10 hits with 9 strikeouts within 5 2 3 innings for the White Sox, who include dropped 4 specifically. Safeguards experienced authorized a single work above his former 2 starts off.Specifically wasnt my working day presently, Safeguards explained. Im basically not actually delighted relating to not shifting deep within just the match. Im seriously making an attempt in direction of preserve this bullpen. Such adult males are taxed. I incredibly preferred the ball and be that man towards move further in just the activity.Gurriel, who way too experienced an RBI solitary inside the 8th, strike a 3-function homer in direction of still left industry toward improve Houston contribute in the direction of 4-0 within the 3rd inning.Josh Reddick experienced a work-scoring fielder conclusion and Evan Gattis more an RBI solitary in the direction of drive the Astros comfort in direction of 6-1 within just the 5th. Even so, Matt Davidson experienced an RBI one with the bases rich and Omar Narvaez adopted with a a few-operate double in direction of pull Chicago in just just one within just the 6th, chasing Morton.Bregman 2-operate homer within just the backside of the inning lengthy Houston direct again towards 3 https://www.astrosplayersgear.com/Astros_Will_Harris_Jersey-367.A 2-0 rely, I was striving in direction of order a thing previously mentioned the centre of the plate, Bregman stated. I was fortuitous more than enough in direction of area a Wonderful swing upon it.Bregman performed a triple shy of the cycle toward increase his hitting streak in the direction of 12 video games.He accomplishing almost everything straight in just the batter box as significantly as observing the ball, his selectiveness, his method is A-moreover, Hinch mentioned. Bat-toward-ball includes been extraordinary.Max Stassi strike an RBI double inside the instant and an RBI solitary within the 8th for the Astros. Marwin Gonzalez more an RBI one within just the 7th as each Houston rookie experienced a strike. Houston received 11-4 Friday evening.It an high quality ball club, make it possible for confront it theyve bought men that swing the bat up and down the lineup, Chicago supervisor Rick Renteria stated of the Astros. Theyve bought an air of self-assurance that they perform with, which arrives with the variables that theyve finished https://www.astrosplayersgear.com/Astros_Robinson_Chirinos_Jersey-840. It natural and organic.Avisail Garcia strike a sacrifice fly within the fourth and a solo dwelling operate upon towards the teach music in just remaining inside of the 8th for Chicago. Garcia includes 5 household operates in just his ultimate 6 online games.TUCKER PROMOTEDThe Astros marketed greatest opportunity, outfielder Kyle Tucker versus Triple-A Fresno. Tucker, who was called towards the Pacific Coastline League All Star staff members, was hitting Luis Gonzalez Jersey.306 with 14 dwelling operates and 66 RBIs. He went 1 for 4 with a solitary and operate scored within the 7th and an RBI wander within the 8th toward transfer together with 3 strikeouts. The Astros optioned outfielder Jake Marisnick towards Fresno inside of a corresponding go.TeacherS ROOMWhite Sox SS Tim Anderson returned towards the lineup. Anderson was out Friday the moment currently being strike upon the still left forearm the prior working day. Anderson went 0 for 4 and obtained upon an mistake inside of the 5th.
  8. Today
  9. Yesterday
  10. Shaw-review

Low scores

Who has been able to pick out the best product among those listed on this site? https://www.shaw-review.com/the-nomad-power-system-hank-tharp-review
  11. Last week
  12. ABBS offers a bouquet of courses across management, commerce, life sciences, media and communication, each a careful blend of classroom learning and practical experience. The success of our programmes is mirrored in the variety of collaborations we have established with corporate houses in the past few years. We draw valuable insights from industry liaisons, and our alliances are geared towards student enhancement, enrichment and recruitment. top mba colleges in bangalore
  13. jakartaqqseo

Hard Drive

How's it going? As a long time reader, I decided to it's time to join. I'm 20 years young but people say I look much younger than my actual age. https://gitlab.cs.ksu.edu/jakartaqqseo I'm making plans to go back to college to pursue a career Chemistry. One of my primary focuses in life is to help others. It's very important for me to make a difference. I am pretty outgoing and love working with other people. I hope I can help grow this great community. Offcial Website : http://jakartaqqseo.com/
  14. rlavinio

Issue activating Lic on a laptop

I am having a problem activating a License on an HP elitebook 755. No issue activating on another unit... but this unit gives me an error when entering my cridentials
  15. Earlier
  16. mikejanz

Mike Janz

My speed test a year ago was 1416 with cpu running at 4 now it is 941 with cpu a intel i7 7700 running at under 2. Is there anything I can do about it?
  17. Tragic

New PC Build - Very Low Score!

first goto nvidia control panel and make sure the 3d settings are set to MAXIMUM POWER instead of OPTIMAL then make sure windows power plan is set to max performance instead of balanced or energy saver. THEN restart the PC and run test again.
  18. Tragic

my computer is slow?

You're Troll skill lvl is 99
  19. Tragic

Post your benchmark score

That's a nice setup man
  20. Celerod

Won't Load

Update: I found when I was setting up a new computer the other day after my last post that I had to Update .NET to version 4,72 which is newer than listed on the above referenced website. In any case depending on when you are reading this, just update to the newest version of .net
  21. luigipay

my computer is slow?

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home CPU: Intel Celeron N4000 running at 2,5GHz GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 600 RAM: 4 bank of 1 gigabyte 2400 mhz each CPU Score 175 Show details Float Ops: 44954706 Integer Ops: 91310476 Hash Ops: 624275 RAM Score - 4GB 111 RAM Speed: 4798 MB/s GPU Score 123 Direct3D11: 6 FPS OpenCL: 128 GFLOPS Disk Score 18 Write Speed: 45 MB/s Read Speed: 70 MB/s
  22. The MacBook Air costs $1,199 while the cheapest option of the MacBook Pro costs $1,299. Why would anyone buy a MacBook Air when a MacBook Pro costs only $100 more? For only $100 more, you would get significantly better specs. So why would anyone choose the Air over the Pro?
  23. Celerod

Won't Load

2 things I found you need , If Novabench will not load is check your version of .NET, look on this page, https://novabench.com/docs/getting-started Also another thing I found is after I updated my version of .NET is you have to have a wide screen format Monitor I was going nuts trying to figure out why it wouldn't work before , I 'm not a gamer, i just like to have my PC's running at their best. But I had had a Dell 17 " (Dell model E173FPf) non wide screen monitor and Novabench just would not run I would click on it and NOTHING would happen. I had this computer siting on the floor with the monitor sitting on top of the tower and didn't care if I had a good monitor at the time just to check it out. After thinking about it I hooked up the wide screen monitor a ( Dell model IN1910N) and then NovaBench worked just fine. I guess it needs the higher resolution to work. But then again there is no minimum resolution requirement mentioned in the documentation for the program to run correctly. I hope this helps a lot of you guys with this problem.
  24. Thuận tiện, thoải mái… là ấn tượng của hành khách khi lần đầu tiên được trải nghiệm xe buýt tuyến Hạ Long – Sân bay Vân Đồn. Lán Bè, đường Trần Quốc Nghiễn, TP Hạ Long, 3 chiếc xe buýt đã sẵn sàng chờ khách. Tuy đang là thời điểm giá rét nhưng không gian trên chuyến xe buýt vẫn thật ấm áp, tạo cho các vị khách cảm giác thật sự hài lòng. Chuyên gia Hoàng Sơn: chia sẻ: Sau khi đặt vé thành công tôi khá băn khoăn về cách di chuyển ra sân bay. Rất may là có dịch vụ xe buýt miễn phí. Đây lại là chương trình hỗ trợ của tỉnh dành cho hành khách đi sân bay Vân Đồn nên tôi rất yên tâm. Chắc chắn tôi sẽ giới thiệu cho mọi người cùng biết đến xe buýt này để di chuyển đến sân bay dễ dàng hơn.

xem thêm tại: https://quangcaotaisanbay.vn/

Công ty Cổ Phần Silver Star Media
    Trụ sở: 62A Phạm Ngọc Thạch, Phường 06, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh
    Hotline: 0966683125

25. I have been out of the tech game loop for quite a while. I have always been a Mac fan and I hope to continue to be. I recently bought my wife an iMac for her new photo and video profession. I quickly realised that The new machine might have difficulty editing 4k videos shot from her cannon dslr camera. I've been doing a lot of research and noticed some odd tech practices from apple. These practices were also confirmed from users in online vlogs and etc. I noticed that apple is selling their new iMacs baseline with outdated specs. they would sell you something new but take away. performance by selling a not so powerful gpu. As well as, charging a leg and an arm for buying it with the upgrade. All I want to do is find a good cpu, gps machine that can handle 4k vid editing without breaking the bank. I returned the 21.5 inch iMac and though to buy the 27 in iMac but all I get to upgrade is the ram which is ok. but if the graphics card is limited, what's the point. I am now thinking of getting the Mac mini to see if I can get a nice monitor and keyboard for around 15 or 16 hundred. plus it has 4usb c ports nice instead of the 2 on the 27" iMac. Please, give me a little advice on this. I would like Mac but If I have to consider and older refurb model, then I just might, in order to get the performance I Want. I would hate to be stuck with this machine. I am not one to purchase a Mac machine just for web surfing. I need more for my creative jobs. I did a nova Bench test *attached and I am not certain this machine will perform well enough with these scores. Where do I need to be? Thanks,
  26. o0spudnutz0o

New PC Build - Very Low Score!

I hope there is a simple solution to the poor performance of my PC. Any suggestions?? https://novabench.com/view/1711622
  27. Hello, I downloaded the program roughly 2 weeks ago and could compare results for the same reason. It says "Could not reach novabench.com Please check connection and try again". But I am connected to wifi. I also manually checked for updates and it said it was up to date. Please help, thank you.
  28. robbiec

Post your benchmark score

I am getting an invalid score probably due to my storage which is a couple of Samsung 970 EVO Plus in RAID0 Ryzen.nbr
  29. After installing the windows 7 the drivers laptop screen flickering lenovo started as I have not installed the signed drivers I think due to this only some problem occured. Please help me to fix the problem.
  1. Load more activity