xecutionx

Currently Playing?

I started replaying SS2 after I installed it on my brother's PC.

So that's three games I'm actively playing, Warcraft III, Serious Sam II and Prey.

So is Serious Sam II any good? I played the first one ages ago and was thinking about looking into the sequel if its as good as the first.

So is Serious Sam II any good? I played the first one ages ago and was thinking about looking into the sequel if its as good as the first.

I played it as well. It's good, but I can't really compare the two. It's much better in gameplay and graphics, and much harder. Took me......2 mornings, one noon/after-noon/evening, and I beat it without cheat codes. The last one took me 1 whole day. So, 1 morning more for the length.

I am playing kingdom hearts 2 right now on ps2 and thats mainly it.
I do play a online rpg called endless online on the pc though

I just bought(for PS2)

Fight Night: Round 3
Devil May Cry 3
God of War

but I play a TON of Madden 2006.

god of war is amazing i love i can't wait till the second one comes out ive only played it in easy mode, but is there anything else to get out of the game when played in hard mode?

Do you guys know of any rpg that are free to play? i've been really bored and i want something fun and free to play, so if you have any ideas please let me know?

From what I have (GTA, Ridge Racers, Burnout and Daxter) I would have to say Daxter out of those four. Its a great game, and it got a really good review - the graphics and sound at a perfect 10/10, with gameplay at 9/10. Im really looking at Tekken now though, highest rated PSP game.

Do you guys know of any rpg that are free to play? i've been really bored and i want something fun and free to play, so if you have any ideas please let me know?

If you mean off-line RPGs then somehting like Gothic 2 Night of the Raven.

If you mean on-line RPGs then something like Runescape.

Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft. I also used to play Diablo 2: Lord of Destrustion. Blizzard makes some killer games... before I had any money I played some dinky RPG called Tibia. If you're looking for a time sink, by all means make a character. If you're looking for a fun game, I'd say you have to spend some cash ;)

I've been playing Saints Row (demo) on 360, its GTA on crack. Soon maybe a zombie game.

I've also been playing Socom, NFSMW and Ridge Racers on my PSP. Soon Syphon Filter.

If you mean off-line RPGs then somehting like Gothic 2 Night of the Raven.

If you mean on-line RPGs then something like Runescape.

Sad i use to play that, i got to lvl 114 and quit lol, so PLEASE dont get me adicted to that again. :)

CS 1.6
@Greg....Seriously, are you who I think you are? >.>

I like cs, but toma i resently reinstalled everything and when i try to pick a server it says like the verision dosent match and that i have to restart the game, and i do and the same thing happends.....help?