xecutionx

Currently Playing?

I'm playing Half-Life 2 on Xbox. I just started it yesterday, and like it. I love the fact you can move things around, and how the action happens in 'real time' rather than having a cutscene. I'm also playing Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, the demo. Its fun and I would say I'm pretty good with it. I also need to complete Halo 2, and start Halo (I only became an xbox gamer about two months ago).

What game(s) are you currently playing?

Halo 2 on Xbox... Until i get a new PSU to replace my burnt out 600watt one i can't play many computer games because I am using integrated graphics

You should get a cheap Graphics card and install in on a APG slot, and use the bios to configure it. Thats what I did, I don't like integrated Graphics.

I'm playing San Andreas, Half-Life 2 and Halo 2.

Last night I pulled my old Nvidia Riva out of my linux box and installed it on my PC. It works for more games than the integrated graphics but is still very dodgy!

Edited by twistie

well, by new gfx c ard, we meant new lol, you could get by with an ati 9250 256mb, and they arent expensive... i have an ati 9600 pro 256 and paid like $90 for it...

I have two brand new graphics cards just lying around my study. A Nvidia 6600 that was installed in the PC and a 6800 that I am saving for my new computer. The problem is that I don't have the money to buy a PSU to power either of them.

what do you mean by a PSU?

ive never heard of a PSU for PC's and i build em LOL

maybe its just a diffrent name for somethine i dunno...

I just bought(for PS2)

Fight Night: Round 3
Devil May Cry 3
God of War

but I play a TON of Madden 2006.

I was playing Lineage 2, but it bogged down my comp too much, but when i get the chance, I head over to my sis's to play Need for Speed underground 2. =D

I personally like Need for Speed: most wanted better...play that all the time.

DIABLO 2...once I get my new pc, that'll be all I play. lol

I like KH2, Tales of Legendia, Dragon Quest 8, Final Fantasy X, FFX-2, FFXI, Dragonball Z Budokia 1-3, and a bunch of other random favorites. ;>>

EDIT: I'm such a nerd. XD

Edited by Panbuukin

Currently, just Warzone 2100 and Subspace/Continuum. I sometimes play Nethack or Runescape, though.

Does anyone else play Final Fantasy 8 still? I just bought it a few weeks ago...it's still fun...I play that a lot as well.

Does anyone else play Final Fantasy 8 still? I just bought it a few weeks ago...it's still fun...I play that a lot as well.

I've played it all the way to the last level, that is where I quit. I always do that with FF games. XD Edited by Panbuukin

Do you not like the endings? I know that sometimes when I play a game for too long I become so attached that I feel kind of down when they're over.

Do you not like the endings? I know that sometimes when I play a game for too long I become so attached that I feel kind of down when they're over.

It's not that I don't like the endings or anything. It's just sometimes I get side tracked from a game to another game, that I forget the game I'm currently playing. I do this alot. XD Edited by Panbuukin

I've played it all the way to the last level, that is where I quit. I always do that with FF games. XD

i dont know why, but for some reason i do the same thing, i think it cause they're never the same so i dont want to end up throwing it out after i finish playing, cause for me after playing FF games once i cant play them again, just to boring.

HL2 - love the gfx and physics, AI as well

So terrible structured though, Garys mod is great fun - the physics engine really is a work of art

gameplay boring as though and plot ?! boron

BF2 = good fun, still prefer lan battles of AOM and BF1942 tho