Sign in to follow this  
xecutionx

Post Your Desktop!

Well, it is just the default windows xp theme...i bet there are loads of people with it

My bad, I have a habit of refering to the wallpaper as part of the theme...so yeah, I meant the same wallpaper.

I really need to get my Linux system working again. I might try and get it working on my current dell if I am able to get a new system sometime soon.

I really like yours, Nathan, so I might as well post my Linux desktop as well, I use Kubuntu.
bdoneckdesktop.png
I'm very new to linux and just started playing around with appearence stuff so it's not that great

There should be a link under the K Menu. I'm not familiar with Kubuntu though. If it's not there, run kcontrol from the terminal, and you'll probably want to add a link to the menu.

really? i got it off of wincustomize.com

Weird.

I even saw one person from one of my forums get a really good wallpaper....that I made. O.O

It was on share when I entered one of those file-sharing programs, and he managed to get it. I have no idea how, because only a few were on, the next morning it was all around the hubs.

Bitmap (BMP) images aren't allowed, as they are very big. Your desktop picture was 2MB. You should use another type, like PNG or JPEG to reduce the size.

desktop12mp1.jpg

****, I just redid my whole theme, and now realized that you are using it too.
Well, here is my version. Its a bit overkill, but then again, I like it.

newdesktoptt9.th.png
I don't have an alienware, but I do have a custom and the case closely matches this theme so it suits well.

oh okay, i see well thanks i'm really thinking of installing linux because i want something better than windows, even if i do like windows,

and thanks to yahoo widgets my desktop now looks like

desktop153bt0.jpg

It is Windows XP, lol. That is just a windowsblinds theme to make it look like Vista, and I used the cursor and icon pack on it too. I had the Vista beta but I didn't test out most programs, I just checked out the features.

OMG. ,My friend has that theme, but the round start button appears cut off, and transparency doesn't work. Does WindowBlinds fix that?

The round button in the real vista is cut off.

O.o;

Really? Sucks then, it'll look real weird if it's a rectangle, and when you open the menu, it's round -_-;