Sign in to follow this  
xecutionx

Post Your Desktop!

Its called Firefox Vista, lol. It looks really good and matches the windowblind theme I have Vista XP White. As for the background, I'm using Black and White. Yes, I'm bored.. I'm on summer break and wish school would start quickly...

What distro of Linux are you using? Is it called 'Fedora' (spelling)? I tried Ubuntu, but apparently, I was supposed to install it before any other operating systems, so it messed up my XP and Vista install. I didn't bother installing it again.

I had 3 partitions, one for Vista, XP and Ubuntu, however when I was installing Ubuntu, it installed on what I thought to be the correct partiton, however, it made about 3 new partitions for various components. For some reason, it corrupted my Vista install, and my XP install gave me errors, so I reformatted and didn't bother with it after.

It's Fedora Core 5. Yeah, you need to make a new partition for each operating system.

FC5, of all things. Most people I know use Gentoo or Debian...

What's wrong with FC5? I find redhat based distros the best.

Nothing; I just don't see it used very often.

I use Ubuntu - mainly because I can't be bothered to download a distro, and they give free cd's and stickers!!! Everybody loves stickers!!!

I use Ubuntu - mainly because I can't be bothered to download a distro, and they give free cd's and stickers!!! Everybody loves stickers!!!

I hate Ubuntu for the simple fact is messed up my prior OS installs.

I used to have ubuntu on my old comp until it 'magically' caught fire. (Perhaps i should have fixed that broken Fan) I found it a good distro because it is such a light distro. you havn't got to worry about all the long download times and all that crap.

I hate Ubuntu for the simple fact is messed up my prior OS installs.

You probably did something wrong, then. I've never had any distro mess up my OS installs.

Ubuntu, man i feel sorry for u, Ubuntu (in my opion) Sucks!!!!!!!!

is that a terragen background ?

what desktop mo are you using ?

Nah. It's a background that a friend sent me, and it's better than any background I've found since then. No idea where it's from, though.

What's a desktop mo?

The first one is my desktop, perfectly ordinary, and the second is my Start Menu, one of the few that remove redundant folders and categorize things.

scrdesktopthumb2up.gif scrstmenuthumb8xq.gif

Wow what theme is that?

Lol, I've got that theme too, and my dad put it from the start, dunno why I always thought it was the default though. :huh: