MARDILA

Novabench Mac 0 CPU Score - Ongoing Issue

I can bring you a pile of 2012 MacBook Pro 13" models to test on if you'd like. I really like NovaBench, but I can't use it!

MacPro 2010 5,1 - Mojave 10.14.1

• Zero CPU Score.
  • Disk Score doesn't appear correct either: NovaBench reports: Write= 204 MB/s / Read 221 MB/s.  Disk Score = 47
  • BlackMagic and AJA Disk Speed Tests show my boot SSD running on a Sonnet Tempo Controller: Write=485 / Read=526
  • I tried to upload the NBR file to the Charts & Comparisons from the App, but it reported "Error submitting result, the result appears to be invalid and rejected"....
  • I also tried to upload the NBR file to the Scores & Stats Sheet via the website, but the upload box doesn't appear linked.

CPU_SCORE_ZERO.nbr

Edited by TAG
Additional Info

Giving up on Novabench. Not updated in over a year, and still get zero scores on CPU tests on a range of Mac desktops and laptops. It's a shame because Novabench is one of the only true cross-platform multi-disciplinary tests (CPU, GPU, HDD, RAM) in existence.

Ich finde es bedauerlich und bereue die 19 Euro für die Pro ausgegeben zu habe, wenn ich hier lese, dass das Problem von 2017 bis August 2019 nicht vom Entwickler gelöst wurde!!