view420

GTX 1080ti very slow. pls help

Hy everyone,

I have done a few tests with my PC but the performance of my graphics card is very poor. In comparison with other results I achieve a maximum of 50%.

What could be the problem?

GA-X399 Aorus Gaming 7 Gigabyte  
AMD Threadripper 1950X
64GB DDR4
GTX 1080ti (GeForceDriver 391.35)
SSD 960 EVO 1TB m2

image.png.c4aacc59354248bbab4c2fe3d06df7f6.png

Edited by view420

You might try a higher frequency RAM.  Per Spring 2018 Maximum PC mag, p. 34: "Ryzen is an oddity when it comes to memory. ... It's all down to how AMD has crafted its Infinity Fabric.  This is the interface that connects all the core complexes in the processor together, enabling them to communicate with one another.  The Infinity Fabric is directly controlled by the IMC (integrated memory controller), so the higher the speed of the memory, the faster the IMC operates, and the quicker the processor can transfer bits of data across each core complex."  "...get the highest frequency memory you can..."  "For gaming, frame rates matter, and near instantaneous communication between Ryzen's intricate core complexes certainly helps batter those low frame rates into submission, at the very least.  With a super-low latency of 10ns, a 3,200MT/s kit with a CAS latency of 16 will set you back a good $200, but it's definitely the best way to game on Ryzen.  Period."  For a Ryzen gaming computer, the article recommends Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB (2x8GB) @3,200MT/s, CAS16 ($180-$210).  See the article for more info and test results.