PetStoreGuy

Poor Performance

I understand that this is a cheaper computer but what I don't understand is why my GPU performance is so low (4%).

Any ideas on how to make this better and possibly improve my frame rate in games?

Thanks in advance.

Nova1.jpg

22 hours ago, PetStoreGuy said:

Thanks for the help...smh

wtf do you want me to tell you? get a new rig. yours sucks. smh

I know it seems strange because it would require reading instead of being a smart ass but i'm looking for help understanding why MY machine could be testing in the bottom 4% of the machines with SAME specs. Clearly you have ZERO knowledge of computer repair and/or upgrades so move on to another topic that requires an uneducated troll.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:21 PM, PetStoreGuy said:

I know it seems strange because it would require reading instead of being a smart ass but i'm looking for help understanding why MY machine could be testing in the bottom 4% of the machines with SAME specs. Clearly you have ZERO knowledge of computer repair and/or upgrades so move on to another topic that requires an uneducated troll.

when YOU'RE the one asking why your shit sucks and I don't know? wow loser just upgrade your shit and don't overclock because obviously you know zero.

14 hours ago, PetStoreGuy said:

Its official, I've ran into the dumbest person in the world.

well this dumbass built his own pc from the ground up and it scores 3241 so suck it

9 hours ago, PetStoreGuy said:

Yet another clear indicator that being able to spend your parents money on computer parts does not make you a good person.

jealous loser. go cry about your crap score some more