smetreco

[SOLVED] Could not reach Novabench.com. Please check your network connection and try again.

After installing Novabench 4.01 today, I cant upload results.
Getting an error message about network connection.
But I have Internet connection !

Edited by smetreco

Having the exact same issue, yes, still seeing this.  Tried switching my default browser to edge / chrome... No luck.  Windows 10 insider edition build 16188.

"Could not reach Novabench.com. Please check your network connection and try again."

Installed yesterday - ran the tests fine - but every time I click the " View Performance Charts and Comparisons" button I get the message : 

"Could not reach Novabench.com. Please check your network connection and try again."

I have checked to make sure that the program is not being blocked by the firewall and my internet connection is working fine for all other purposes.

Any suggestions welcome...?

Trying to send results to novabench and I get error msg. can't connect............

Windows 10

Version 1709

Build 16299.19

checked in control panel Firewall and saw no program called novabench to check and allow through

wymerdan@hotmail.com

https://novabench.com

It looks like our server throws an error for a few specific test result configurations.

If anyone seeing this problem can post their .nbr result file here, it would help me to fix this. (File -> Export -> Export Current Result)

Machines previously tested are giving this error - which is highly misleading

It is not the connection it is something new / different / changed at your end :-)

Here in the UK British Telecom used to adopt a similar pretence - never their fault
even when they handed out big cheques during an exchange failure!

980-2.nbr