Kingmurray123

Low scores

yeah, it's plugged into the first 2 PCIe slots (which I assume are the fastest). 

I was going to say it could be dust getting into the fans, but there isn't too much dust, the min/max temp values aren't too high. 

Edited by Kingmurray123

Can you run GPU-Z during the test, and check the "PerfCap" setting under the sensors. That will tell you why the card performance is limited.

so it says limited by Vrel - reliable power or something. I have a 650w psu...that should be more than enough for my system

GPU TEMP : MIN - 45.0C , MAX - 58.0C , AVG - 50.1C

GPU load  - 45%

Max power consumption 49.6%

max VDDC 1.0500 V 

Here are values I thought maybe useful. Again, nothing looks too bad from what I can tell 

Edited by Kingmurray123

Novabench should always push your GPU load to 100%. At 45% and limited by power it's possible your PSU isn't connected properly, or isn't able to deliver enough power. Check the connections again.

6 hours ago, Nathan said:

Novabench should always push your GPU load to 100%. At 45% and limited by power it's possible your PSU isn't connected properly, or isn't able to deliver enough power. Check the connections again.

I just ran GPU_Z whilst playing Skyrim(really heavily modded i.e performance intensive) and my  max GPU load - 99%, Max temp - 59%, Max Power consumption 92.1%.

I think Nova bench just may not be forcing my GPU to give out max performance