theevilaunt

[OLD VERSION] Results rejected as invalid

Hitting "Submit & Compare" now produces "Results rejected as invalid" every time.  I ran Novabench a few weeks ago from this machine with no problem; results are on my account.  Not sure what changed in the meantime, except that I added more memory?!  (Not sure how that could affect upload. . .)  I also reinstalled a newly downloaded Novabench but same results.

iMac 11,3 running 10.11.6.  Will attach sample files.

161223_16GB_test4.nbr

161223_16GB_test1.nbr

Oops, I just made earlier iMac i7 results "anonymous" so may no longer be on my account.

Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 10.30.12 AM.png

Edited by theevilaunt
accidentally changed status of earlier results. . .

Thanks for letting me know. I just changed the website, so there might be an issue there. I'll check it out and let you know

I have just signed up for Novabench for the first time. I ran the test three times, and each time I get ""Results rejected as invalid" when I click the "submit and compare" icon. 

Since I'm new to this, I really don't know what to make of that response...

20 hours ago, Nathan said:

Thanks for letting me know. I just changed the website, so there might be an issue there. I'll check it out and let you know

Just to let you know, I'm a new user on a MacBook Air, and I'm having this exact same problem. It gives me this error and won't allow upload.

nb1.nbr

Edited by stephansd

I am getting this error with a result I saved on my new system. I keep running the test and get a significantly lower score. My highest score was attained with a fresh installation of windows that must have something to do with it.

Edited by Strawberry Cough