KennethMu

PC turns off high fan speed?

Hello, 

A while ago I've made a forum topic about my Benchmark results, according to Nathan my CPU/GPU were fine. The problem was/is my HDD. Yesterday I've ordered a new CPU Cooler and a new HDD. Since today I've experienced another problem/issue with my pc. Once I booted my pc my fans started to go on High Speed, and suddenly my PC turned off. I did not press any button. 

Does anyone perhaps know why this happened? Is it perhaps an issue with my PSU? (My PC is currently 3 years old -> My PSU/CPU/GPU/HDD. 

I'd like it if I could get some help with this, if it is my PSU I will probably purchase another asap.

It sounds like your PC isn't getting past POST (power-on self test)

What motherboard do you have? It may either beep or display numbers on a small LCD to tell you what the error is.

My pc does boot up, it starts up my programs etc (only 4 or 5) but the fans go fast as if im playing a heavy game. It only happened twice today though. It doesn't happen often. Maybe failure in the hdd which will be fixed next week when my new hdd arrives. My motherboard is "ASrock 970 extreme3 R2.0" its only 1 years old though. My old motherboard burned in an old case of mine. When it burned I purchased a new case "corsair carbide air 540". My pc never geta hot, not even with games like gta5. It gets enouhg cooling.

Are you sure you installed the thermal paste and heatsink well? It might not be making a good contact. Have you checked your temperatures (e.g. with SpeedFan or Real Temp)?

I never used thermal paste after they installed a new cpu cooler when my motherboard burned. I guess that is the issue then. I ordered the nzxt kraken x61, im not sure if it comes with thermalpaste though. If not, do you know any good thermalpaste brand or something since there are lots of different ones.

I never used thermal paste after they installed a new CPU cooler when my motherboard burned. I guess that is the issue then. I ordered the next brakemen x61, im not sure if it comes with thermal paste though. If not, do you know any good thermal paste brand or something since there are lots of different ones.many PC does not work due to turn off high speed fan.we are provided Best Laptop Charger in Dubai.if you face any issue regarding Your Charger.then You Can Buy Apple laptop Charger in Dubai.you can visit our website.

https://laptopcharger.ae/apple.html