NickPick528

I don't know what to call this topic?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make Novabench forums popular again? I think it'd be cool to have active members back on here. Also, why did you stop selling domains?

Edited by NickPick528

I've been thinking about this a bit. Why did you join? Why did you decide to stick around?

Re. domains: Better to focus on doing one thing really well

Well, I found out about NovaBench in like, May 2015 by YouTube user MultimediaJay, but when I realized that it was free in August 2015, I decided to join and use the program. I don't really know much about how I got into forums, but I'm guessing it had to do with me exploring NovaBench.com and hit the forums button, and I looked through the topics and decided to join and ask this: 

after that, I think I just realized you were a cool and helpful guy so I decided to stay. I'm a tech enthusiast, so I guess this is just a place to ask my questions, and have some fun.

One thing that might help a little toward this goal is to get an updated version of Novabench released.  Perhaps full Linux support as well as documented and suppored command-line functionality, including missing graphics test(s) from the cli.  Perhaps introducing some new and expanded tests?  I would guess that a lot of people see the last date Novabech was updated and go elsewhere.   Personally, I am a mac user and use the undocumented cli (but the results differ from the guy considerably)  I would probably use the GUI more than I do if I could actually configure what tests to run.  I am also more concerned with what improves my own system as to what kinds of numbers other people are getting. More information as to performance tweaking on the website/forums would be attractive to me, especaily if that information was frequently added to and was more comprehensive and genuinely useful than the bulk of the stuff out on the web.  Anyway, that is just my opinion and I registered just now to be able to say it. :-)  

I didn't know NovaBench Forums even existed...

I heard of this benchmark on a different forum...

Maybe, the benchmark needs to be updated, and more user involved...

The benchmark is kinda short, and not as complex as others...