NickPick528

[OLD VERSION] Folderz!

When you re-design Novabench.com, I think there should be the ability for users to add folders to their profiles to help organize results better. For example, I could have a folder for Laptops, and a folder for desktops, etc. (Also should be able to add names to the folders and NB results). What do you think?

That's a good idea. What are your thoughts on tags? With tags, you could put your scores under more than one category.. e.g.: desktops & work, laptops & personal, etc.

On 12/20/2015 at 0:30 AM, Nathan said:

That's a good idea. What are your thoughts on tags? With tags, you could put your scores under more than one category.. e.g.: desktops & work, laptops & personal, etc.

Yeah! Kind of like when you click "My profile", you'll have the option to add new folders name the folder whatever you'd like (as long as it's appropriate), and drag scores to and from folders, kind of like Windows explorer. I'd probably label mine like this: Nick's laptops, Home Computers, friends' computers, etc. And about the appropriate thing, maybe you could do one of those things where it filters out inappropriate stuff automatically, or it has to be approved by an admin (like you) before it can be added to the site.

P.S. sorry for the late response