Sign in to follow this  
schoolforcool

Having issues with slight stuttering after about 10 minutes of gameplay please help

2/21/2015 7:36:23 PM
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T @ 3300 MHz
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

15488 MB System RAM (Score: 194)
- RAM Speed: 3931 MB/s

CPU Tests (Score: 581)
- Floating Point Operations/Second: 157337868
- Integer Operations/Second: 609349026
- MD5 Hashes Generated/Second: 985815

Graphics Tests (Score: 473)
- 3D Frames Per Second: 1306

Hardware Tests (Score: 13)
- Primary Partition Capacity: 119 GB
- Drive Write Speed: 49 MB/s 

Hello everyone im very new to this site, but ive been everywhere trying to find out what is wrong with my computer.  When i play games (several different games)  I experience a small stutter after about 10 minutes of game play.  It is more noticeable in higher demanding games, however it is still there in most.  I have formatted and re-installed windows several times, removed and re-installed all drivers, flashed my bios, literally torn my computer apart and cleaned and thermal pasted everything that requires it, i have normal operating temperatures across the board and have never overclocked my system.. Everything in my system was replaced except the case and PSU about 3 years ago, ive attached a dxdiag to help with any other system questions. I noticed that my scores are lower than most computers with the same loadout also.  Please help me if you can im willing to try anything at this point

DxDiag.txt

I had a very similar problem trying to run games on my system which is newer and stronger than yours.  I would make it about 10 minutes on ultra settings and the game would crash.  I was upset cause how could this be, my computer is incredible.  Well, it all comes down to the cooling of your equipment.  You have to have your fan speeds jacked up if you are going to play graphically demanding games.  SO, I set my fan speed up on my cpu and my gpu and presto, I can game as long as I wanted with Far Cry 3 and 4 running over 100 frames per second on my 144 Hz monitor.