- Floating Point Operations/Second: 104080732
- Integer Operations/Second: 371313304
- MD5 Hashes Generated/Second: 909490

Graphics Tests (Score: 461)
- 3D Frames Per Second: 1276

Hardware Tests (Score: 42)
- Primary Partition Capacity: 466 GB
- Drive Write Speed: 129 MB/s

My video card is a Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 and my RAM is a pair of Corsair Vengeance (4x2) 8 GB DDR3 1600 RAM, though I think the RAM is actually running at 1333 MHz. I'm also concerned why my RAM isn't properly represented as 8 GB, or 8192 MB. All of my components are running at their stock, out-of-the-box speeds and I've been using this since I built it in October 2012. Do these scores seem decent given the stock speeds, or am I being bottlenecked somehow?

Edited by xSanguin8

Everything looks fine. According to oyour CPU/GPU charts, yoyour system is running at the average speed. It's also normal for Windows to report slightly less (a few megabytes) RAM than is installed.

Are you having any problems with yoyour system?

Nothing noticeable in terms of performance. I tend to look at numbers from other benchmark software and I find that I can no longer reach the bar my system set long ago. My computer is handled carefully since I am the only one who uses it. I have never had any stability issues from heating either.

I'm concerned about non-moving parts decreasing in performance over time, if that's theoretically possible in a real-world scenario.

Perhaps it's just a case of software/OS degradation and/or internal PC cleanliness that needs to be dealt with.

Edited by xSanguin8

Perhaps it's just a case of software/OS degradation and/or internal PC cleanliness that needs to be dealt with.

Yep, that's likely it. Reinstalling the OS and cleaning dust, and reapplying the CPU thermal paste would probably help.

The CPU and other non-mechanical parts effectively don't degrade over time (unless damaged by heat or over voltage, which shouldn't happen on stock clock).