Reading many of the posts, it's great to see this number, but what does it mean?
My own issue is a very slowly performing system. I think it may be the hard drive encryptions software (it's a corporate laptop) but it's hard for me to be sure which is why I ran the benchmark.
1) The first surprise for me is that it says that I have a "Pentium II" -- is that the same thing as a core i5 M520?
2) Why is this blasted computer so slow? It isn't that old. But I can't read the test core. Is 102537708 a bad score for floating point operations or a good one? Does a drive write speed of 31MB/s confirm my suspicion of this hard drive encryption software or not? Is RAM write speed of 6GB/s good for 3GB of RAM or bad?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
10/25/2011 9:30:51 AM
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Intel Pentium II @ 2394 MHz
Graphics Card: ConfigMgr Remote Control Driver 2996 MB System RAM (Score: 105)
- RAM Speed: 5958 MB/s CPU Tests (Score: 384)
- Floating Point Operations/Second: 102537708
- Integer Operations/Second: 306258592
- MD5 Hashes Generated/Second: 867758 Graphics Tests (Score: 28)
- 3D Frames Per Second: 99 Hardware Tests (Score: 17)
- Primary Partition Capacity: 298 GB
- Drive Write Speed: 31 MB/s