All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week
  5. Check if you can scroll over the test result list horizontally. The pencil might be cut off on the right.
  6. Earlier
  7. post the scores for whichever resolution you choose.
  8. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh Rate, Intel 6-Core i7-8750H, Overclockable GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP this is the top dog in price to performance.
  9. post your scores
  10. Run These Benchmarks and post scores I want to compare
  11. 100.00 is eating well for 2 weeks. 100.00 is making rent. 100.00 is a FANTASTIC lapdance with extras. 100.00 buys Macallan 12yr Sherry Oak Cask with money left over for a good rolled smoke.
  12. use a more reliable benchmark tool. try performance test 9.0 and post the cpu score here.
  13. for 800.00 you can build or buy a SOLID ryzen gaming pc that would rape that score
  14. Hi, I am wondering whether to upgrade my PC (with Windows 7 soon to be discontinued) and wondered how my PC compares to a new PC in various price ranges (say £300 , £600 and £900). I mainly use the PC for office tasks and photoshop. I would be interested to know if any of the components below are significantly lagging compared to the others (eg a new disk might significantly make my experience better) and if I would expect a noticeable step up in performance from buying a new PC in the price ranges above. Thanks for your help.
  15. I am using Novabench portable to benchmark some laptops and when I ran on the first two laptops, I was able to rename those tests with the name of the laptop. But when I tested the third machine, I did not see the edit (pencil) icon to rename that test. I looked at the tests directory on the USB stick and the Readonly bit was set so I cleared it for that directory and all sub-directories. But the bit doesn't clear (or stay cleared). Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this? Thanks, Diggerdog
  16. Some please recommend which product I should pick among the ones listed on this site. https://latestmusicalinstrument.com/best-computer-for-music-production/
  17. Could you export the test result (File -> export), and post the .nbr file here? Thanks
  18. Thanks for your patience in getting back to you - for priority support please email [email protected], and I will help get this sorted out.
  19. Who has been able to pick out the best product among those listed on this site? https://www.shaw-review.com/the-nomad-power-system-hank-tharp-review
  20. How's it going? As a long time reader, I decided to it's time to join. I'm 20 years young but people say I look much younger than my actual age. https://gitlab.cs.ksu.edu/jakartaqqseo I'm making plans to go back to college to pursue a career Chemistry. One of my primary focuses in life is to help others. It's very important for me to make a difference. I am pretty outgoing and love working with other people. I hope I can help grow this great community. Offcial Website : http://jakartaqqseo.com/
  21. I am having a problem activating a License on an HP elitebook 755. No issue activating on another unit... but this unit gives me an error when entering my cridentials
  22. My speed test a year ago was 1416 with cpu running at 4 now it is 941 with cpu a intel i7 7700 running at under 2. Is there anything I can do about it?
  23. first goto nvidia control panel and make sure the 3d settings are set to MAXIMUM POWER instead of OPTIMAL then make sure windows power plan is set to max performance instead of balanced or energy saver. THEN restart the PC and run test again.
  24. You're Troll skill lvl is 99
  25. Update: I found when I was setting up a new computer the other day after my last post that I had to Update .NET to version 4,72 which is newer than listed on the above referenced website. In any case depending on when you are reading this, just update to the newest version of .net
  1. Load more activity